One of the annual events on our campus is School Pictures. Due to our distance learning dismissal, the pictures have been delayed from their usual time slot, the 2nd week of school. We would like to schedule a time for your student to take a school picture. School pictures not only give an opportunity for parents to purchase a package to document your Viking’s growth each year, but also serve an important role in school safety as we add student pictures to our database so we can identify students in case of an emergency. Ramona also uses school pictures in the production of our yearbook.
Attached to this communication is all the details you need about school pictures. The basic information is as follows:
- The pictures will take place on Monday, September 21st and Wednesday, September 23rd.
- Students are assigned a time slot based on their last name (see the flyer for your assigned time - link above).
- Social distancing, including masks and spacing, will take place during the picture days.
- Only a few students will be allowed into the picture area at a time, to help ensure social distancing.
- The picture process should only take 1-2 minutes/student, but there may be a wait in line for students, especially early in the time slot.
- Parents will park in the lot or around Ramona on the given day and students will enter campus alone for pictures (parents please wait in the car).
Parents may elect to not have their student’s picture taken in September; however, there is not a make-up day scheduled during distance learning. Once we have students return to campus, we will arrange to have pictures taken of the entire student body. Students who do not have their picture taken in September are not guaranteed inclusion in the yearbook.
More details are included in the above links. If you have any questions about school pictures, you are welcome to call or email the front office.