Library Books During Distant LearningTop of Page
The Ramona Middle School Library is now offering Curb-side reading book pick-ups!
The Ramona Middle School Library is now offering full access to library reading books. During this time, it’s important to have access to the library with all your favorite reads. Instead of coming in like you usually would, you can request the library book online through our library system. Please review the instructions below to learn how to check out a book!
How to access/reserve Library reading books:
- Visit our website: lib.bonita.k12.ca.us
- Log in by using your student google account
- Search for books under the ‘Catalog’ tab
- Once you find a book, click ‘hold it’
- When I have grabbed the book and scanned it in your name, you will receive an email from me stating your book is available for pick-up. Be sure to check your student email if you have made a request. Wednesdays from 11am-2pm are the pick-up times.
- When you arrive, please drive to the curb closest to the library door. Call Mrs. Divizia at 909)971-8260 ext: 6090 with your name so I can bring you your books. Please remain in your car as I will bring the books to you.
- All books will have a loan period of 30 days instead of 2 weeks.
- Drop-offs for books will also be Wednesdays 11am-2pm. There will be a ‘Book Return’ box at the curb where books can be dropped off.
- There is a max of two (2) library book check outs, and both must be returned before checking out more books.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Mrs. Divizia:
Happy Reading! J