Promotion - order your flowers today
Ramona Elective Class Descriptions & Selection process
to start the elective selection process
Incoming 6th grade will begin the selection process on Friday 4-22 through 4-29
Current 6th and 7th grade students will begin the selection process on 4-29
PLACEMENT TEST DATES
PLACEMENT TEST DATES
Who: All new students from outside the Bonita Unified School District who plan on attending Ramona Middle School for the 2016-2017 school year.
What: Math and Language testing.
Where: Ramona Middle School.
When: Primary: Monday, June 13th, 2016 @ 9:00am
Make up exam: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 @ 9:00am
Why: Correct English and Math class placement.
Aeries Parent/Student Link
RAMONA ‘PARENT/STUDENT PORTAL’ INSTRUCTIONS
Ramona is transitioning from StandardsScore/Webgrader to the Aeries Parent/Student Portal. Aeries is our current student information system and will be able to provide you up-to-date student information including attendance and grades. The first step is to create an account.
To register for your parent portal account, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Ramona website (www.ramonavikings.com)
- Click on the Parent/Student Portal Link
- Click the “create new account” link
- Choose your “account type” (Parent)
- Enter your email address and create a password
- The system will then send a verification email
- Open the email message and click on the “Confirm Current Email Address” link
- On the confirmation page, click on the link to return to the login page
- Enter the email address and password you selected previously
- Click login
- Enter your student’s perm Id number (this can be found on your student’s schedule)
- Enter your home telephone number
- Enter the verification code (this can be found on your student’s schedule)
- Follow remaining prompts
If you are unable to activate or log-in, please contact the office at 909.971.8260.
Tutoring at Ramona
8:00 am to 8:55 am
Monday - Friday
ALL 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Math
Sorry, NO Algebra or Geometry (see your teacher)
No permission slip is required and students do not have to stay the entire time
*START: September 2nd